Thursday, June 4, 2009

Delicious site

For this assignment, I found it a bit of a struggle to get used to. I bookmarked all the sites I found and then realized I did not bookmark them to my delicious site, I google bookmarked them. I then discovered how to use the import/export though and transfered them very easily. Thank goodness because I thought I was going to have to retag 20 sites!!! :-x After doing that it was very easy to set everything else up and I actually started to like using the bookmarking. It is easy for research to bookmark a site that you really like using and may need to use again so you do not forget the site!I am very forgetful so it helps me out a lot! :)


Here is my delicious tag:

http://delicious.com/desmroy

1 comment:

  1. I like the lesson plan help. I was looking for something like that.

    ReplyDelete